Tata Sampann Unpolished Urad Kali Dal, 1kg
For most Indians, comfort food is always linked to easy-to-cook homemade meals and what can be the most convenient and quick to prepare dal. A staple in the Indian diet, Urad kali dal is a good source of protein and can be relished with rotis, rice and bread. Essential in every household, Tata Sampann Urad Kali dal is unpolished as it does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness. The 5-step process ensures that Tata Sampann Urad kali dal grains are uniform and of premium quality, giving you an all-natural, authentic taste. So, whenever you are in the mood to cook something easy and delicious, dive into the scrumptious taste of Tata Sampann pulses, and enjoy a lovely meal! Explore Tata Sampann Pulses range - Toor dal, Chana dal, Moong dal, Moong dal Chilka, Green Moong, Masoor dal, Masoor Small dal, Masoor Whole dal, Kali Masoor dal, Urad dal, Urad Whole dal, Urad Kali, Chawli (Lobia), Kabuli Chana, Kala Chana, Matki (Moth bean) and Rajma. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Transfer contents in an airtight container after opening.
- Tata Sampann Dals are delicious in taste
- Rich in Nutrients: Urad dal is naturally rich in protein and high in dietary fibre
- Unpolished: Does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness
- 5 Step Process for stringent quality checks: Ensures that the grains of dal are uniform in size & colour
- Amazing Recipes: Perfect for making your favourite dal makhni
- Also Try: Try chana dal, toor dal, moong dal, masoor dal, kabuli chana etc.
- Commonly Searched Topics: dal, urad kali dal, kali dal, tata sampann urad dal, urad dal black, dals & pulses, dal pulses, tata sampann dal, tata dal, tata urad dal, urad dal tata, tata pulses, tata sampann pulses, black gram