For most Indians, comfort food is always linked to easy-to-cook homemade meals and what can be the most convenient and quick to prepare dal. A staple in the Indian diet, Moong dal is a good source of protein. Essential in every household, Tata Sampann Moong dal is unpolished as it does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness. The 5-step process ensures that Tata Sampann Moong dal grains are uniform and of premium quality, giving you an all-natural, authentic taste. So, whenever you are in the mood to cook something easy and delicious, dive into the scrumptious taste of Tata Sampann pulses, and enjoy a lovely meal! Explore Tata Sampann Pulses range - Toor dal, Chana dal, Moong dal, Moong dal Chilka, Green Moong, Masoor dal, Masoor Small dal, Masoor Whole dal, Kali Masoor dal, Urad dal, Urad Whole dal, Urad Kali, Chawli (Lobia), Kabuli Chana, Kala Chana, Matki (Moth bean) and Rajma. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Transfer contents in an airtight container after opening.
- Rich in Nutrients: Moong Dal is naturally rich in protein and high in dietary fibre
- Unpolished: Does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness
- 5 Step Process for stringent quality checks: Ensures that the grains of dal are uniform in size & colour
- Amazing Recipes: Tadke waali Dal topped with coriander is the best served dish using yellow moong dal
- Also Try: Try toor dal, urad dal, kabuli chana, masoor dal, rajma etc.
- Commonly Searched Topics: dal, moong dal, dal moong, tata sampann moong dal 1kg, tata sampann moong dal, dals & pulses, dal pulses, tata sampann dal, tata dal, tata moong dal, tata pulses, tata sampann pulses