Buy Salted Cashew Nuts Online | Khara Kaju
Now buy Salted Kaju directly from farms in Goa, Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga with a Salty, tangy, buttery taste with a healthy treat for your palate.
Salted with Himalayan Pink salt as a base gives Khara Kaju the best nutty, creamy, and salty taste.
Turn your snack time with these; it will keep you away from Junk foods like Vada Pav, Pizza, and Burgers in the great snacking with salty nuts.
Salted Cashews are good munching food for you and your fussy eaters.
It is rich in more than ten minerals like Iron, Copper, and magnesium.
The Salted Kaju Online is called Kaju Salty, Khara Kaju, Salty Kaju, नमकीन काजू, खारा काजू, खारवलेले काजू, & much more.
Salted Cashew Nuts Online
Best nutty Lip snacks tasty snacks; you can enjoy High-quality nuts online with a Lip smacking salty change to your taste bud.
Produce of Goa and Konkan region. It is known for these best quality fruit, creamy roasted salty munch nut.
Khara Cashew Nuts
Most of us love Salty Kaju as a crispy nutty, creamy snack.
These Snacks are always preferred during the evening, on Sunday mornings, or sometimes with the cold breeze or rainy day.
Salty Cashew Nut Recipe
Multiple recipes use these nuts for those who are the tastiest serial snacker.
Snack suits with Tea or coffee sometimes. It is most preferred with your drinks also.
Researchers studying alcohol derived a reference about eating this.
It reduces your tummy problems due to drinking alcohol and avoids an adverse shift in body chemistry caused during your alcohol consumption.
Salted Kaju Recipe a Salty, delicious Vegan Delight
These nuts are used Sweet and salty taste. Roasted Khara Kaju Online is the best delight.
Low-fat food increases the sodium level.
It also helps build skin with a glow.
Hence it is the best food for those thinking of snacks during their Drinks.
Kaju can help your skin glow.
Health Benefits of Salted Kaju
They are medium in size and slightly costly.
These are occasional nuts for many people as assorted with other dry fruits.
Helps in boosting Memory Power
Benefitted for increasing memory power and concentration if mixed with cow ghee and consumed daily.
It helps acts as a health supplement in Osteoporosis
Copper and iron help optimize your blood health and keep your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
It helps protect hair shine and Eyesight.
Copper, contained in this, helps protect your hair color and shine and helps grow Melanin in hair.
Cashew roasted nut Increase eyesight with high Lutein and Zeaxanthin levels, act like antioxidants preserve, and build your vision.
Salted Cashew Price
Precise kidney-shaped nut. With Buttery and Sweet taste.
Rich with vitamins like K, B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Effect on Tridosha
Ayurveda Tridosha balancer says it increases Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata.
As the name suggests, these nuts contain more sodium than raw cashews, a nutritional flaw.
Packaging and standard weight
- If we consider the weight in one kilogram, it is 650 to 670 pieces.
- Hygienically packed food.
- Box packing is available for your unique requirements and occasion.
White in color, It looks like light ash or pale ivory shade.
- Moisture is lesser than 6% of the total volume.
Salted Cashew nut during Pregnancy
- Make sure you consume more Plain Cashew Nuts or Roasted Cashew Nuts.
- It would help if you avoided it strictly in case of Pregnancy
It is high in sodium, and Salt adds more sodium levels to these. Hence, it is advised to avoid or consult your doctor.
- W – 320 Cashew nut means 320 to 340 Kaju in 1 pound (453.59g). They are the medium to small size choicest nuts for you.
- It is a Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO): zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. With an active lifestyle.
- It improves your vigor, stamina, and strength and boosts your Immunity level.
- Since these are heavy to digest, they give a full stomach feeling, limit your hunger, and help weight loss.
- Roasted Kaju helps improve your sexual libido.
- Salted Cashew Nuts Nutrition facts
|Nutritional values per 100 Grams
||Salted Cashew Nuts
||% Daily Value*
||573 KJ (137 kcal)
|| 8.48 g
|| 3.3 g
|| 5.01 g
|| 16.84 g
|Vitamin A equivalent
|Pantothenic acid (B5)
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Units : μg = micrograms, mg = milligrams, IU = International units
|†Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults. Source: USDA Nutrient Database
Please store it in a dry and cool place in a container. Would you please not keep it exposed to heat?
Those with Allergic to Roasted Salty Cashew Nut
- Would you mind avoiding cashew nuts if you intend to avoid allergies by eating cashew nuts? Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- Those who advised restricting the sodium-rich diet should try to avoid
- Obese people should try to avoid or discuss it with their doctor.