Buy Quinoa Seeds
Quinoa seeds are the best superfood now available online. Now buy farm-fresh, handpicked Quinoa Seeds.
Buy Quinoa Seeds Online
Buy the best Quinoa Seeds online.
What is Quinoa Seed
- Quinoa seed member of Amaranthaceous family of trees
- It is known as Mother of Grain, very similar to amaranth seeds.
- It is not a real cereal. These seeds are very rich in fiber & protein.
- Many people don't know how to pronounce quinoa. They pronounce it as "KWIN-wah" or "kwuh-NO-uh," but none of these are right. Oxford dictionary correctly pronounced quinoa as "Kenwa Seeds," "KEEN-wah."
- A gluten-free super grain, whole grain is rich in carbohydrates & proteins.
- The texture & taste of quinoa mixed with oatmeal & brown rice.
- Serve your Baby's healthy porridge diet.
- Use it during your fastings like Navratra & your babies.
- These three types of quinoa are known as white, red, & black quinoa, compared to a white variety of quinoa.
Quinoa Seed Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it pacifies Vata, Pitta, & Kapha Doshas.
Quinoa for Type 2 Diabetes
Very good for Blood Sugar with low Glycemic Index, well known as Diabetic Diet.
Glycemic index of 53.
Quinoa for Celiac Disease
- It contains a fair share of antioxidants and flavonoids like Quercetin & Kaempferol. Among the rare plant foods contains all the nine essential amino acids.
Quinoa Complete Proteins Vegans Need – Vegan Diet
It is the best raw food with excellent protein structure without any animal products in their Vegan diet. Its Macronutrient richness reduces cravings for hunger & food consumption by multiple-time sackers.
Nutrient Content from One cup of cooked nearly – 185 grams & Benefit
Best-required nutrients & vitamins.
- It helps Bone with calcium, 2 % of RDA Calcium.
- Carbohydrate of 39.4 g
- Choline 5% of RDA helps in memory & Muscle.
- Copper: 18% of daily RDA.
- Energy - Calories 120
- Fat 3.55 gm among this 0.42gm is saturated.
- The fiber of 5.2 g – High Fiber helps improve blood sugar control. Helpful for a person with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Folate: is 11% in it as per the RDA.
- Folate is preserved with cooked Quinoa seeds, making it the world's Healthiest food. It helps White & red blood cells to develop into the bone marrow. Extremely useful during pregnancy.
- Iron 11% RDA
- Magnesium: 30%
- Help with high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and muscle spasms.
- It contains Manganese 58% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 28% of the RDA helps in maintaining teeth & bones.
- It contains Potassium 9% of the RDA. It helps in dry skin due to the deficiency of potassium.
- The protein content of 8.14 g Complete Protein with all Nine Essential amino acids like Cysteine, histidine, isoleucine, lysine, leucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tyrosine, tryptophan & valine
- It is the best Vegans Dietary choice.
- B – 2 around 10 percent of RDA.
- Smoothen the operation of Enzymes.
- Help reduce headaches due to Migraine.
- It contains small amounts of calcium, B3 (niacin), & vitamin E.
- Vitamins B1, B2, & B6. greater than 10 % of
- Water -72 gm
- Zinc 13%, Required Daily Allowance.
- Nearly 30 grams of quinoa contains Carbs of almost 39 percent, the fiber of nearly 6 percent among those carbs.
How many Quinoa seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one & a half tablespoons of quinoa),
- Twice daily, during breakfast & evening, snacks.
- If your fiber consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance of golden brown white seeds.
- Approximately size 1 to 2 mm round shape.
- Naturally crispy & delicious seeds.
- It is a completely Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
- It also suffices your spicy snack cravings when you are hungry.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber helps the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- A fair sum of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- You can feed this to Birds, but they avoid this due to its bitter taste to birds.
- Healthy food for the complete family. Right from your kids to your elders in the family.
Storage Information of Quinoa Seed
- Store in a dry & cool keeps this in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Quinoa during Pregnancy
- Good source of Vegetarian protein-rich with nutrients & all nine essential amino acids
- With good taste, it can replace rice, & there are multiple recipes as well helps in your taste swing during pregnancy.
- Wealthy fiber, B vitamins, & magnesium, which are required during pregnancy, help you & your Baby.
- You should consult with your doctor during pregnancy.
Those Allergic to Quinoa Seeds
- Please avoid Quinoa Seed if you intend to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, please drink plenty of water after consuming quinoa.