"Lazy Shoppy" is a Registered Trademarked Brand Product owned by "Nagendra E-Store" only.... Lazy Shoppy Pootharekulu | Pootherakalu | Pootharekulu Dry Fruits | Pootharekulu Dried Fruit | పూతరేకులు | Paper Sweet| Layers Paper Sweet | Putharekulu | Putarekulu | Atreyapuram Pootharekulu | Poothareku | Indian Dessert (5 Pootharekulu in 1 Pack) | Indian Sweet is one of the famous and must have sweet from Andhra Pradesh. It's a thin layered paper sweet made from natural jaggery, rice paper, ghee and broken cashew nuts. It's require lot of skill to make this wonderful local delicacy....Pootharekulu is a type of dry dessert made in Atreyapuram, India. This dessert is made using rice starch, powdered sugar, black pepper and coffee. The outer layer of this dessert is made of rice starch and is thin and dry. These sweets are made in sizes of 4 cm with a thickness of 3 cm or less and are eaten as a snack for dinner. When cooked, the fillets are layered and dried and sweetened with powdered sugar...Pootharekulu can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 2 days or placed in the freezer for 1 month. To use, take it out of the freezer 10 minutes before and leave it at room temperature. To make these sweets, we need to be very careful and we can use nut powder to decorate it. Putarekulu' made with ghee and jaggery can be stored up to one month. If made with dry fruits, the rolls can be stored for 10 days. However, the sweets can be preserved for more days by storing in fridges. Pootharekulu (plural) or poothareku (singular) is a popular Indian sweet from the Andhra Pradesh state of south-east India.The sweet is wrapped in a wafer-thin rice starch layer resembling paper and is stuffed with sugar, dry fruits and nuts. The sweet is popular for festivals, religious occasions and weddings in the Telugu states.The name of the sweet literally means 'coated sheet' in the Telugu language—pootha means 'coating' and reku (plural rekulu) means 'sheet' in Telugu. The makin
- Raw rice contains nutrients like calcium and zinc
- Dry Fruits are rich in iron which gives energy and is helpful for problems like fatigue and anemia
- Jaggery contains potassium which lowers blood pressure and antioxidants and minerals that help to increase hemoglobin and cleanses the organs of our body.
- "Lazy Shoppy" is a Registered Trademarked Brand Product owned by "Nagendra E-Store" only
- Pootharekulu is made from a particular kind of rice batter called jaya biyyam ('biyyam' meaning rice), combined with powdered sugar and ghee (clarified butter)
- In General, Pootharekulu | Pootherakalu are Prepared in many variants and stuffed with the following... Dry Fruits | Jaggery | Sugar | Chocolate Powder | Kova | Hot and Spicy Pootharekulu
- The sweet is popular for festivals, religious occasions and weddings in the Telugu states.The name of the sweet literally means 'coated sheet' in the Telugu language—pootha means 'coating' and reku (plural rekulu) means 'sheet' in Telugu