Green apples contain a compound called pectin, a fiber source that works as a prebiotic to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut. The pectin found in green apples can help you break down foods more efficiently. The high fiber content in green apples can have other impacts on your digestive health as well..
Benefits of Green Apples for Elders
- Weight Loss Aid.
- Improved Vision.
- Prevention of Asthma.
- Stronger Joints.
- Improves Digestion.
- Cleanses the Liver.
- Strengthens Immune System.
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer
- Organic Fresh Green Apples from the farm
- An apple a day keeps a doctor away
- Rich in Nutrition & beneficial to health
- Low in calories & rich in fibers apples