Godambi - Marking Nut
Means in Marathi inner kernel of Bibba, an identical cousin from the cashew nut family available from Konkan.
Semecarpus Anacardium Seeds
A nutrient-full cousin of cashew nut, the best crunchy nuts are beneficial for energy to regain.
Bhilawa Seeds Magaj Kernel
These are Indian Native trees like Semecarpus Anacardium, commonly known as marking nut tree, varnish tree, and phobia nut tree.
What is Marking Nut - Godambi
For blood pressure respiration cancer
It has shown a noticeable impact on illnesses related to the heart, blood pressure, respiration, cancer, and neurological disorder.
It also helps as the best digestive tract supplement used for multiple skin problems.
It helps you reduce Inflammation by massage to joints with pain by taking out the oil.
For the reproductive system
Aphrodisiac with Sweet taste, for sexual power, with multiple nutrients.
Reports have shown with nutrients and vitamins. It is closely related to cashew nuts. As per Ancient Ayurveda, it is preferred for the female reproductive system.
It benefits the Genital systems of Males and Females.
Godambi for Skin problems
As per Ayurveda, it is Kusthaghna, which means Herb or seeds are used in skin disorders.
It helps in Skin related disorders and ailments.
Godambi seeds for Diabetes
In Ayurveda, this seed is used for the treatment of Diabetes. It helps you lowering Blood Glucose with excellent medicinal properties like Anacardic acid and bhilawanols. It also possesses bioflavonoids, glycosides, phenolics, and sterols, which allows you to Diabetes.
These will also help you replace your junk food diet like chips, burgers, and pizza with seeds.
Godambi effect on Tridosha
It helps balance your Vata and Pitta Dosha and Improves Kapha Dosha as per Ayurveda texts.
Godambi a Vegan Diet
- The best protein form is the best raw foods without any animal products, a Vegan diet.
- Vegan food is a replacement for proteins and nutrients. Other sound sources contain crab, lobster, oysters, and meat.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
When to eat Marking nuts in the morning or evening?
- A proper dosage by doctors is 20 grams (one tablespoon of these seeds),
- If your fiber intake is reduced, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
High-Quality Kernels of these Seeds
Price – Slightly Cheaper than other premium nuts with terrific nutritious and medicinal values
Origin from India
Foreign bodies are less than 0.1 %
With a white interior color and reddish-brown in the outer husk. Edible Oval and Flat.
If consumed correctly, it is the best source of health benefits with tremendous results.
- It has a buttery taste with crispy and crunchy bites.
You can include it in a gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
Fulfill your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry
Good food increases sexual power to help increase sperm count. It helps the reproductive system with Proteins, Vitamins, and minerals.
Lower fat content in these seeds helps in heart disease.
Godambi dry fruit in English
This dry seed fruit in English means marking nut. Which is a cashew nut family cousins
Bhilawa Seeds Magaj Kernel-Semecarpus Anacardium Seeds-Bhilawa Magaj-Biba
- It would help if you avoided it during pregnancy,
- Excess use of this may induce abortion in pregnant women.
- To be consumed only with consulting your Doctors during pregnancy.
Those Allergic to this
- These seeds, original raw, have some oil if burned and contacted with your skin.
- Please avoid these Seeds if you intend to have allergies.
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.