- Custard Apple / Aatha Chakka / Seetha Pazham / Seeta Palam / Sugar Apple also known as Seetha pazham is the Malayalam term for "custard apple also known as "sugar apple", a kind of fruit . The most widely grown species of Annona and a native of the tropical Americas and West Indies
- It is a green, cone-shaped fruit with scaly skin and creamy, sweet flesh. It’s often eaten with a spoon and served chilled like custard. It has a sweet taste similar to other tropical fruits, such as banana and pineapple
- Can Be Grown On Ground As Well As Containers In Terrace/Balcony Garden. Easy To Care And Requires Less Maintenance .
- Comes In Safe And Secure Packing. We Use A Specially Ventilated Recyclable Package Which Ensures Healthy Delivery For Your Plants.
* Boosts your mood and immunity
* Packed with anti-inflammatory properties
* Beneficial for eye and heart health
* Lowers blood pressure
* Helps to cure indigestion
* Anti-cancer components are present
* Prevents ulcers and acidity * Contains
micronutrients that give soft skin color
* And is known to improve brain health
* Helps to improve hemoglobin levels