FlaxSeeds (Flax Seeds) Buy Online
As per the old saying, flax (Linum usitatissimum) was first cultivated in Egypt, grown in the whole world in cold areas, and known by multiple names like common flax, Aalshi, and linseed.
One of the ancient crops on earth. With multiple nutritious values.
It is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae, Also known as Super Raw food or Superfood, due to its rich nutritional features.
Only the seeds and oil of the flax plant are used medicinally as edible for human beings.
Health food can improve your digestive health. Lower your blood pressure and LDL or bad cholesterol in the blood.
High fibrous content plays a vital role and reduces blood pressure. Play the role of a healthy function in improving your heart.
Tasty seeds can consume directly as a whole or by the ground for chutney. Grind this using a coffee grinder, food processor, or hand, and grind this into a powder using a traditional mortar and pestle at your home.
Flax seeds are super valuable products for Farmers in India. They are known as the nutrient food of soldiers. For all, with their importance of high nutritional value.
These tiny brown, golden seeds benefit your heart, liver, and hair.
Suitable for a regular cough as it reduces cough in your body. It boiled in a mixture of Kadha with Tulsi (basil), ginger, Chia Seeds, and Jyesthi Madha (Liquorice Root).
Its Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it Balances Vata Dosha and increases Pitta and Kapha.
Flaxseed for Postmenopausal women
- High cholesterol and LDL cholesterol are lowered, reducing breast cancer risk.
Some Questions about Flax Seed
Usually, people always have one question on it, which is universal;
Does Flaxseed have amino acids?
The answer is that it contains proteins like aspartic acid, amino acids, glutamic acid, and arginine.
- What amino acids are in flax seeds?
- The Amino acids in these seeds are Isoleucine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Threonine, and Lysine. Each one of these amino acids offers various benefits.
Tryptophan helps to create Serotonin and helps in depression, mood & sleep-related disorders like Insomnia.
- Threonine in flax helps the cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune systems.
- It contains Isoleucine, which helps with hemoglobin.
- Leucine helps in controlling blood sugar levels, repairing and growing muscle tissues, including bones and skin,
- Lysine helps to make enzymes, antibodies, and hormones.
- Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Help you with cardiovascular disease. Reduce inflammation in blood arteries, and lower the risk of stroke.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of heart attacks. The reverse hardening process of the blood vessels
It contains Calcium, Fiber, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
Of the highly nutritious foods, they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Its benefits for cancer
With a rich source of Lignans in these seeds and handful consumption of it helps to lower various cancer risks like
- Postmenopausal Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin Cancer
This source acts as an anti-cancer supplement. It is Enterolactone and enterodiol, mammalian lignans derived from dietary sources. Nutritious, valuable food in the fight against cancer, these seeds are very high in lignans secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG), matairesinol, and SECO.
It helps to boost your Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivation, well-being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega-three, which are present in these seeds.
Women eating two tablespoons every day can help in menstrual cycle hot flashes.
They mixed into their juices, fruit, cereal, yogurt, or consumed whole.
Flax Seeds are called in India different names like Linseeds, Kattan, aalshi, keten, lin, lin commun, huile de lin, and more,
Flax Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of this contains Carbs of almost 29 percent, with fiber almost 27 percent among those carbs.
- It is super nutrient food with Low Carb. Eating these seeds and consuming a handful of seeds (30 grams) reduces your appetite, With excellent nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Ith high soluble fiber content can absorb weight up to 11 to 12 times its original weight.,
- These give you the feeling of fullness of your stomach, with slow absorption of your food helping you reduce your calories.
Flax Seeds Protein
- Flax Seed contains a rich source of protein, nearly 18 percent of the total required daily allowance. It is the most favored weight loss-friendly diet.
- A High protein Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber content benefit your body.
Flax Seed a Vegan Diet
It is the best raw food with excellent protein structure without any animal products in their Vegan diet. Its macronutrient richness reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple-time sackers.
These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
Flax Seed with fatty Acid Omega 3
- Vegan supplements like Flax seeds, Brussels Sprout, and Walnuts for Fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
- Rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid Lignans in these seeds and a handful of consumption of it helps lower various cancer risks.
- One of the two essential fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), prevents depositing cholesterol from the blood vessels of your heart.
Flax Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- Enjoyed as a full or ground in Juices, Oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume them as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy buttery diet you can roast and taste with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal.
- Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio flaxseed are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with this. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder with this.
- With Mango, yogurt smoothie delights.
- Porridge with Banana apple and these tasty seeds is a delicious breakfast.
- You can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower for baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- Drinks like Kokum flax seed drinks, energizing smoothies, and Mango Juice with flax seeds. Pineapple Chia seed and peer juice. It can blend with Ginger litchi lemonade and Ginger Mango lemonade.
How many Flax seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of Flax seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- Golden brown seeds.
- Round to oval shape of a seed.
- Size of 1 to 2 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- Natural crispy and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Flax Seeds of 100 grams
- Flax Seeds of 250 grams
- Flax Seeds of 500 grams
- Flax Seeds of 1 Kg
- It contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, and fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these have lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snack cravings when you are hungry.
- These seeds, Chia Seeds, and sunflower seeds with tryptophan, an amino acid that triggers the release of Serotonin in the brain and encourages calm serenity, and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber helps the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- It acts like a mild laxative relieving natural bowel movement during constipation.
- The right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- It helps Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- It adds that it can significantly reduce the number of follicles in polycystic ovaries and ovarian volume.
- It may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in Women with High fatty acids like Omega 3. It is helpful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- With Chia seeds, basil, ginger, honey, and lemon, Liquorice Root (Jethimadh) is suitable for cough.
- Healthy food for the complete family.
Storage Information of Flax Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Flax Seed during Pregnancy
- Doctors fear that eating flax seeds during pregnancy may have undesirable effects.
- Phytoestrogens in the seeds may act similarly to estrogen, a female sex hormone.
- However, it suggested that limit its intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to Phytoestrogens in the seeds.
Those Allergic to Flax SeedsWould you, please avoid Flax Seeds if you intend to have allergies?
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, please drink plenty of water after consuming it.